Thursday, September 12, 2019
Where were you on 9/11?
where we were and how we heard. We remember the emotions, the mood, and the scenes played on our
televisions sets. Even today, eighteen years later, we not only remember, but we are encouraged to
remember 9/11. May I suggest some lessons that are the most important memories to remember?
• Remember that people can be cruel.
• Remember that life is short.
• Remember that man divides over many things.
• Remember that individuals will sometimes deceive others.
• Remember that some rejoice in evil.
• Remember that even the strongest have weaknesses.
• Remember that even the best cannot be everywhere.
• Remember that even the most intelligent do not know everything.
However, the one thing we remembered most in the days and weeks after 9/11 is how much we need the
Lord. After all, for all of the bad mentioned above, only He is the answer for each. Note the
• Remember that God is love (I John 4:8).
• Remember that God is eternal (Psalm 90:2).
• Remember that in God, there is unity (Deuteronomy 6:4).
• Remember that God is truth (John 3:33).
• Remember that God is holy (Revelation 4:8; 15:3-4).
• Remember that God is all-powerful (Hebrews 1:3; 11:3).
• Remember that God is everywhere (Psalm 139:7-10).
• Remember that God knows all (Hebrews 4:13).
Melody and I were at Epcot in Walt Disney World celebrating our fifth anniversary. We were stopped
by a Disney employee to tell us the park was closing. All guests were to be evacuated to their
hotels for the rest of the day (the All-Star Music in our case). We watched in fear and disbelief
just as the rest of the country did that day. We did not know how we would get home. We did not know
what was going on at home. We did know we should hug each other a little closer, tell each other we
loved each other, and pray. Oh that we could remember those lessons from 9/11 - lessons we
remembered then and need to remember most now - to love the Lord, and to love each other.
How to be saved
Are you wondering how to be saved? Are you searching for information on how to be saved? Do you want to know what God requires you to do to be saved from your sins? Learn how to be saved from sin and have heaven you home by visiting http://www.abiblecommentary.com/newtestamentchristianity today! There is also a good discussion on how to be saved at http://www.commentaryonthebible.com/howtobesaved
On line Bible commentary
Commentary on the Bible listing
Flickr.com Bible commentary profile
Blogs from www.livejournal.com
A bible commentary on ryze.com
- ► 2020 (32)
- ▼ September (5)
- ► 2018 (99)
- ► 2017 (113)
- ► 2016 (37)
- ► 2015 (40)
- ► 2014 (46)
- ► 2013 (52)
- ► 2012 (145)
- ► 2011 (250)
- ► 2010 (515)